|Isn't he cute? :)|
3. My Family
|These are my beautiful sisters - Never a dull moment, for sure! :)|
4. Pit Bulls - mine in particular! :)
|How could you not love that face?! :)|
|Koda rockin' his football Halloween costume!|
5. Good friends!
|My best friend from college at NSU...our lives have taken us in different directions, but I still consider her the truest, best friend I have EVER had!|
|The other half of my heart! We met in Africa on a mission trip and we are just two kindred spirits!|
|The person who probably understands me best! She moved to Florida and I miss her like crazy :(|
6. Music...in general
7. College Football
|Particularly the Razorbacks! Woo Pig Sooie! And...Go Pokes! :)|
8. Soccer (playing, not watching)
9. My Magic Bullet
|I make a smoothie with this for breakfast every morning. It is fabulous!|
10. The number 10. No seriously, it's my favorite number :)
11. No-Bake Cookies...so addicting!
12. My Apple iPad. Seriously, they are fantastic.
13. Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University
|One of the best things I have ever done for myself. Go to http://www.daveramsey.com/fpu/locate-class/ to locate a class near you! If you can't afford the kit, talk to me...don't let money be the reason you don't do it. It's worth every penny!|
14. The color RED
15. Pictures. Especially candid, good ones!
17. The Beach! And currently...coming up with ideas for a future destination wedding involving on of those... ;)
18. Laughing until my stomach hurts!
19. Manual transmission cars...I love my Silver Bullet because he is a standard...so much more fun! AND...I have never wrecked one! (knock on wood)
20. And last but definitely no least, my niece and nephew...they are adorable!
That's all for now! I will try to get caught up on my 30 Day Blog Journal!