Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 29!

So I made a minor typo yesterday, and that was saying it was Day 29. But that was actually Day 28. haha. So here we go...
Day 29 - Hopes, Dreams and Plans for the Next 365 Days

Oh, goodness...Where do I start?  There are so many things I want and need to accomplish in the next year. So I'm going to just start making a list...not in any particular order:

1.) Finish writing and defend my PhD proposal to officially become a "Doctoral Candidate."

2.) Plan a stunning beach wedding in the Caribbean for next May!

3.) To get ALL of our debt paid off.

4.) Start downsizing on a lot of our stuff before the wedding...gotta make room for the bridal shower gifts, and get rid of some things before we move...I'm hoping to have a really good garage sale! 

5.) Complete the entire 60 days of INSANITY by Beachbody. I've started it two different times before, but I usually get about 3 weeks in and get distracted and get off track. I really want to get all the way through it sticking to the daily workout schedule at least once, hopefully twice over the next year!

6.) Plan a nice weekend getaway to Lake Tahoe during the two weeks of my soldier's mid-tour leave in August. Neither one of us have ever been to Tahoe, so we are super excited!

7.) Publish my 2nd journal article over my research, and hopefully get enough data to be working on my 3rd.

8.) Have my dissertation either done or very close to it. I think I have to have it in by May 6th of next year to graduate that semester!

9.) Purchase an anti-bark collar for my dog. Random though, I know...but Koda has been awfully mouthy today...

I am certain that my list could go on, but I'll try to be brief for now, so I'll leave it at that :)

Anybody else have any major goals for the upcoming year?


No comments:

Post a Comment