Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It's almost time...

That's right. We are officially one month away from

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL!


I can't quite describe the feeling I get when I get to call the Hogs with 70,000+ other Razorback fans.

A new trip to Houndstooth will definitely be in order.

Student tickets have already been purchased :) Although I am super bummed that I will still be in California for the first games in both Fayetteville and Little Rock, and still en route to Arkansas by the time the 3rd home game of the season rolls around against Troy...the good news is, I will be back in Razorback Nation just in time for an Alabama watch party! And at least I will be in Fayetteville for 3 of the 5 home games. Sadly, I will not be in Fayetteville when the Little Rock student tickets go on sale, nor will I be able to make the road trip down to Arlington this year to watch the Hogs show the Aggies how it's done.

Regardless, I will gladly cheer them on from home, or from a local sports bar with some good friends!

I cannot wait for the 2011 season of college football to get started. I have a good feeling about this one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment