Anyways! I am glad to be back, and hope to have to good, fun, things to share in the future. But I have to send out a little disclaimer...I make no promises. In all likelihood, the majority of my posts will just be my random ramblings...so enjoy! :) For starters...I'd like to update you on a few things since I've been gone :)
- I got two new roommates, for a very short time. I love them :)
- Then I moved to California (temporarily), so I lost my two new roommates and gained another one...and a couple of new doggie roommates :)
- Please, do not give me the, "Oh cool! You're in California!" remark. While I appreciate your enthusiasm, not everywhere in California is the beach. haha.
- I've been introduced to swamp coolers for the first time in my life. So far, not so much a fan, by the way.
- I've started my new internship (which is where the whole "Rocket Science" thing comes in :)
- My two Pit Bulls, Aspen and Koda, have made friends with their new doggie roommates!
- My dogs do not make good desert dogs. They are confused regarding the lack of grass to poop on...
- The best thing I've found so far about California, is that groceries are tax free. I've learned to get excited about the little things...there really are only a few. haha. I've also had my first experience shopping at the commissary!
- The nearest shopping (not groceries, but clothes and stuff like that) is at least an hour and a half away from where I live, so I've become a fan of online shopping, since I needed to buy a new dress for both a bachelorette party and to wear as a bridesmaid's dress in my dear friend Jesse's wedding. The Wal-Mart here is also not a supercenter, and not open 24 hours. Dorothy...we are NOT in ARkansas anymore! :(
- I think I have more weekend plans to LEAVE California that I do to actually stay here in the coming weeks. I have booked four separate plane tickets in the past 2 weeks. haha.
- Another good quality California has is my grandpa. He's only about 3 hours away, and I have driven down to see him two of the three weekends I've been here :)
- In case you missed it, Casey Anthony got off for killing her 2 year old daughter. If any of you actually pay money to watch this movie that they are supposedly making about her "story"...I will probably no longer be your friend. That woman does not deserve one cent for murdering her baby.
- And last but certainly not least...we have officially set a date and booked our rooms for our beach wedding in Cozumel! We also already have 4 guests booked! :)
Well that's a good start for now...I'm going to have to recap a few things in that list and provide some more details...so look forward to that in future posts :)
Looking forward to being back!